Wednesday 4 June 2014

Martyn Ashton

So Martyn Ashton is a rad man. I first saw the Road Bike Party video and was suitably impressed, so I posted it. Then I forgot about him, being that I don't ride mountain, road, or trail bikes. Then today I read on MPORA that during the filming of Road Bike Party 2 he had a nasty slam which has left him paralysed from the waist down, which is a absolute tragedy, and a important lesson to anybody who goes out there and pushes the limits of any sport, including all the sports I dislike, scootering, free running, etc etc. So pay attention, this shit hurts, and worse still this shit can leave you permanently disabled, or (in some cases) worse still dead. Be fucking careful, we break. Theres a good interview on BBC news with Martyn after his accident. It really is tragic, but he's keeps on keeping on. And to lighten the mood, where one guy stops another takes over, so heres that other guy. Trick safe kids.

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT