Wednesday 4 June 2014

Boris Biking ... // rant

So this video/write up kinda pisses me off a bit, now don't get me wrong the riding is mentally good, welcome to the world influenced by Danny MacAskill, but everything else is kinda shit. Now first, big respect to the riders, if you ever come across this post, no offence intended, but I'm guessing (yes my opinions are all speculative) permission would have been obtained/granted for the locations, and probably the Boris branding, which is a first annoying thing. Second, even though I like jumping on things, I don't enjoy watching free running, or parkour, or whatever gay name you want to call it. Third, what was the point of the Boris Branding? Its perfectly clear to almost anybody that these arnt Boris bikes, I mean everything is wrong for it even to be close to a Boris Bike, which really really really annoys me. This video is so much better: Oh yea and finally the video is an ad for a new app called Fightme which in essence is the slightly shitter version of an idea me and Dan had but never got round to developing, and now this is out, it will always look like my rad idea was stolen from them, or something... Not that I was going to make it, but now I can't, gutted. And that will do, enjoy my rant. And another real Boris Bike video...

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT