Tuesday 24 May 2011

Madrid, May 2011 [late summary]

So Im off to Madrid, first thing, take Moo to my sisters,
he didnt like that much.
Then breakfast with BA

On the metro with my bike.
and finally, im above ground, bike built, and ready to go...[sorta]

and im off, sorta, its time for a pint...




checked out some cool stuff, and loads of empty buildings...


and some nice work in La Latina...


and then it rained, no sorry fucking pissed it down, hail stones that fully hurt as I rode through them...

but then, the coolest spot in Madrid, La Tabacalera.





it even had a indoor mini ramp, but i didnt have my deck, i will be going back here, its fuckin sick!

then back with the tourist thing before packing up and going home, i miss you Madrid, I really do...


i did get to build my bike on the Piccadilly line and ride home,
so not all bad...

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT