Friday 1 April 2011

massive rapage from the 14bikeco blog again...

I love riding fixed, and I love riding in general, but will fixie tricks ever really look cool? Below, a selection of some of the smoothest fixie riding Ive watched, but still, it aint riding a BMX, if you wana do some cool shit ride a BMX, if you wana bomb about the city, jump some steps and skid stop like theres no tomorrow, ride fixed! I know this will probably piss some riders off but hay I aint saying you aint got skillz and respect for that, but BMX's rock, and fixies fly...











ps I really do respect all the fixie riders, you got balls!

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT