Monday 1 June 2015

fuck FIFA, fuck the World Cup


so I've never really been a fan of the World Cup, occasionally I get interested, but in general, I just don't care. I do however care about the fact that this World Cup seems to be as currupt as something very corrupt. Sadly nobody seems surprised, or to give a shit. Bring on the money, and it would appear thats all that anyone cares about. Why are the players not refusing to play? Money. Why does FIFA continue to allow all this to happen? Money. You get the picture. The world is money driven, and the people in power are corrupt, greedy, arrogant, and selfish low lifes. More of these pic at Don't Panic

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT