Friday 5 December 2014

Redbull fucktards...

So in this highly produced little edit (as they all are now) Redbull take a bunch of rad skaters to an abandoned hotel, throw in a load of concrete, and some slow mo shizzle and bam there you go killa edit.
And it is pretty killa the skaters are rippin this place to shreds, which is of course, cool, but also expected. Why I rant about this in particular is the fact that after the edit was finished, Redbull get a bit health and safety, or just turn into arseholes and destroy what they've made, the general guess is that its to stop other people riding it and suing over injury which does make sense, but still for a company who support DIY, and support skating, this is a very not fuckin cool move. I am not impressed...

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT