Tuesday 2 December 2014

Brett Rheeder

First this guy has skills, this part is a pleasure to watch, however in my standard 'it could have been me if I had the opportunity' type rant there are a few things to add. So it would appear now-a-days if you want to make a sick edit there are a few things you need, like a sponsor. If your serious it should probably be a energy drink aka Monster or Redbull. They pay for all sorts of shit, including: cameramen, drones, producers, and probably directors. They will also take you to some idyllic location where they can get epic wide screen shots, nothing says extreme like a backflip with a mountain in the background. They will of course build you all the ramps and track you need and give you a lift to the top of the hill, which is nice. Then you need some balls out riding. Which you probably get from years of growing up in ideal environments, parks, tracks, etc etc...
Bitter? Well maybe a little...

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT