Wednesday 29 October 2014

Tony Hawk 2014

So heres a little story of back in the day, 1987, Aberdeen, picture it, me a young 7 year old watching 'Points of View' BBC1 with the family. Back in the day when the family got round together to watch general crap on TV, in these days 'Points of View' was a institution. It was a good family moment, we were all watching the TV when a viewer letter is shown and narrated, the letter say something on the lines of: 'Over the weekend I stumbled across a skateboard competition on the BBC, why can't the BBC show more things like this?' this was then followed by a short clip of Tony Hawk killing the vert, in a 1-2-1 Vs Bob Boyle.

From then on I was hooked, and Tony was my idol, and to this day I have a lot of love for Tony, so after seeing this new video part, its makes me proud and happy to see Tony is still a skate god, pushing the tech, killing the vert...

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT