Tuesday 21 October 2014

Dear Apple...

So Apple, what the fuck are you doing?

First you make an iPhone that is bigger than Steve said they should be, tut tut, which of course I now have. Which generally I don't like, why did you loose the lovely sharp edges of the 4 & 5?? Now my phone is just generic. Then you force U2 on me with a free album of utter shit, which I refuse to listen to as I don't want U2 to count my play as a positive thing. They are twats and way above themselves already, and this idea of yours which I presume was well intentioned has just made the situation far far worse. So many countless people who could have really benefited from the gesture, but no, you pick U-twaty-2, are you guys mates by chance?? On the plus side, you have allowed us to permanently delete it, which I have, and have shared with anybody who will listen..

Then the joy on my new phone was again destroyed when updating some bit of software somewhere which probably serves some purpose, but in reality just duped all my photos and music, filled up my phone, which of course crashed it, and balls it all up. So that was annoying, oh and not forgetting that is now even more annoying and confusing trying to update music on my phone...

And then my final bitch (of today) is the new OSX Yosemite, why can't I just download the installer, why oh why do I have to jump through hoops (not difficult but pointless) just to be able to create a boot disk? Are you really that protective that you think we the people will ruin you by having a disk or two? Its fucking annoying...

Sort it the fuck out..

Thanks a ex semi brand loyal customer..


Remove U-twaty-2

Create a Yosemite boot disk

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT