Thursday 30 October 2014

A Treehouse with a Skate Bowl

I dont really know what to say about this that won't make me sound like a jealous little boy... But fuck you, alright, fuck you... This is the dream of almost everybody I know, and yea you got internet thats all you need to work, well lucky you. Oh and don't forget you already owned the land... shizzle, sorry being angry, this is amazing, beautiful and looks like an absolute dream, if you have the means, time, money, etc to do this then you have no excuse not too!! I have my plans to do a very basic UK version somehow, one day but at the moment Im relying on a lottery win, or magical invester to help me out! Check out Mpora for a interview, The Cinder Cone and A Restless Transplant for some amazing pics, and enjoy... Don't be a hater like me...

Any magical investors out there say hello

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT