Thursday, 25 September 2014

Redbull DIY Brighton spot destroyed by council...


Absolutely gutted to hear the on the final day of the Redbull competition Brighton council moved in and destroyed the build. I didn't get time to get involved which is shit, but now kinda ok, but was getting really excited about this spot, only to find out that its all gone to shit. Thanks council, good to know your destroying things that people are putting that heart and soul into… I know it wasn't our land, but being thats its been fucked for years, and there no plan at the mo to do anything with the land, why would you bother destroying it? I mean really...

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT