Friday 29 August 2014

random new Guinness ad, #madeofblack

So i felt the need to post this little example of creative randomness, I'm sure there's a deep anti racism message of some sort, but what sticks out to me in the utterly pointless, shit, randomness of the skateboard at 1min 12secs. So why is it there? What does it add? If your going to snap a board, every skater knows and has done this before you just jump and stamp like a mofo either side of the truck, you don't stick a block of wood under it to get the appropriate leverage, if you can't stamp through it then you don't desire the snap, simple as that. Skating is rad, mainstream culture is destroying it, so fuck off ad heads with no idea, your dicks, and not appreciated..

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT