Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Art of Villainy

This ad was banned after a concerned viewer decided it promoted bad driving. The whole concept of the advert is villainy, so yes I guess villains would probably drive fast, but its a f*&king advert, get a life, seriously, the car spends the majority of the ad stationary in a closed carpark. I get that ads can be powerful, but get a grip, there are so many things we as advertisers can't do which I completely agree on, but we can't treat the entire population like its brain dead. Car companies make performance cars, they make them so people can drive fast, we have to trust in people that they will drive carefully when on public roads, but we can't stop dangerous drivers driving fast, and I very much doubt that this sort of advert promotes it. Do you really think that someone who buys this car, who has always driven carefully is all of a sudden going to drive erratically after they seen this?? I mean come the f*&k on. dickheads.

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT