Monday 16 June 2014

Burnouts...

Burnouts are something I never really had a desire to do, kinda seem pointless, unless you have enough bucks to replace your tyres all the time, which of course, I don't. Saying that there are many a time I do watch burnout videos, not in a 'I need to watch more burnout video' way, but generally Ive come across some article about some amazingly pimped car and there happens to be a burnout video at the end. For example this video on SpeedHunters I might just add at this point that Speed Hunters, is a really good site, the cars are generally all rad. but then every now and again you see your average Joe, with his/her not so average, but nothing special car trying to look cool, and then massively failing, which are always good for a laugh, like the below...

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT