Sunday 1 December 2013

RIP Paul Walker/Brian O'Conner

I'm truly gutted, and I'm surprisingly gutted. I of course don't know Paul Walker, and wouldn't consider myself a real movie geek type person, normally when this sorta thing happens its water off a ducks back, but for some reason this has made me think a bit more about mortality. Yes, of course I loved all 6 Fast and Furious movies (they are all terrible but hay its fast cars). And I know its selfish, but what about Fast and Furious 7? But anyhow I guess the real thing is, its just too easy for us to die. I drive as fast as my paranoia will allow me, which isn't amazing but still easily fast enough to loose control, of course one doesn't think like that, you just drive, and I really really love to drive...

For the morbidly curious of us, we all are a bit...

Again RIP Paul, thanks for the movies...

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT