Wednesday 27 November 2013

Nike SB Floating Skatepark

This is rad, but it doesn't get into my world need more rad list. 1st, its in NY and I'm not. 2nd, I like Nike, I even like what they're doing for skating, but then on the flip side I hate what they're doing to skating. Since Nike have got involved numerous shoes companies have gone out of business. 3rd They produced a video a while back (Debacle) where the skaters were smashed some windows and ran away, (something like that, can't be bothered to watch the video again to give you the full details, its linked if you can be arsed), but of course it was Nike so they couldn't endorse that, it was all staged, so why the fuck bother, don't insult me, don't be a dick.

Saying that, as I was searching the interweb for Debacle I came across this rad bit of Nike advertising from 2006 in Brazil, bring this shit back!!

also I bought some SB's a while back, and they were shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, so now Im back with my DC Coles, they are rad.

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT