Friday 4 October 2013

Foreign Beggars/Noisia and EndoftheLine

There is a long list of things that I get jealous of. Things I'd like to be able to do, places Id like to go see, stuff like that. And this video covers a couple. 1. Painting. I love painting, but I'm sure Id love it more if I was anything like as good as Jim over at Endoftheline but there you go. 2. Music. I never really tried to hard when it comes to music, it didnt take me long to realise I have no rhythm, but Ive been a fan of Foreign Beggars since the early days, and generally like all there new(ish) dubby beats, so big up to them. 3. Traveling. Basically if I could get paid to go see hot countries, and then do stuff I love, that would be dope. So there you go, not jealous at all.

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT