Monday 23 September 2013

Meet Flo, my folding fixie.

As a ex-Londoner, who still works in London, one thing that I had real difficulties dealing with was the lack of wheels when back in the big smoke. After years of fixed commuting, good old tfl just wasn't cutting it. So my first solution was leaving my ride at Victoria, pre some dick smashing the rear wheel, and then my office changing this wasn't too bad. So I thought about creating my own folding fixie. I couldn't believe that there was no market for a folding full size bike that didn't look shit. Well luckily there is a tiny market, and I found it on ebay. This is my new ride, Flo, she's rad, and she folds. ps only the frame is from ebay, the rest was donated from Grace, she's now lovingly on the garage wall waiting for another day. Grace your amazing, we had some good times.

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT