Wednesday 10 August 2011

End of the Riots??


So it seems to be dying out, well London anyway, it was all quite on the Eastern front last night. Fair few sirens blasting past Shoreditch and Dalston, but couldn't find any news of anything really kicking off, what can I say I have a massive morbid curiosity, I think this is all fucked up but I'm fascinated. Pretty sure it ain’t down to Boris and Cameron coming back from holiday, more likely the 16,000 old bill, local residents anti-riot patrols [big respect to these guys], thousands of really really pissed off Londoners, I'm really hoping some shitty feeling guilty parents actually sorting their shit out and doing some parenting, and the fact that 90% of shops, pubs, & local business were closed & boarded up, but anyway lets hope that this is the end of it. Big love London, and my beautiful borough of Hackney, I still love you!

images from Photoshoplooter
good article about Anti-Riot Patrols
and for once I am a fan of Vice Live Blogging

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT