Friday, 22 November 2013

// The World Needs More Rad // Geoff Epicly Laterd //

As a young skater up in Scotland, I didn't really have magazines (occasionally Rad, Sk8 Action, or Skateboard) or videos, sounds prehistoric but its true. I didn't really know about tricks till I was maybe 13 or 14. It was just hills, steps, and kerbs. When I moved to Stortford I started hanging out with Darren and slowly we started doing tricks, reading Sidewalk, and watching 411. These were the days I discovered Geoff and Tom. It was Rad to see UK skaters representing in the states, but not just representing, but fully ripping it. Geoff was gnarly, Tom was slick. Rad.

Geoff part 1

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT