Friday 8 November 2013

Sound of Honda - Ayrton Senna 1989 [+ rant]

RANT
I go to work everyday (well most) and I constantly wonder if this is life. Am I suppose to accept that what I do is what I will always do, am I just one of those people who work for a living (my work isn't that bad, its just not exciting), do people really live to work? I see adventures, race car drivers, extreme sports people, the Redbull posse, but I see them as the few exceptions, only the lucky. But then I see videos like this. 1st, Its really cool and looks like fun. 2nd, It seems to be purely promotional, no real benefit to anyone, no real purpose, just a brand experimenting with technology to promote itself. I think ok, so maybe Ill never be a pro skater, or some other adrenaline junkie'esk job, but I could still do a job that I'm excited to go too, a job where I get to experiment with new things, where I get to learn, educate, and play everyday, now wouldn't that be nice.

ps give me a shout if you want to give me a job that matches the above description, ideally south coast, thanks.

No comments:

SEARCH

I DON'T ALWAYS NO WHERE I GET STUFF FROM OR WHO TAKES WHICH PICS, SO THIS IS MY GENERAL DISCLAIMER, IF YOU WANT CREDITING, THEN DROP ME A EMAIL AND I'LL FIX IT